yes, he can. are you comissioning a piece? they might come out looking remarkably like fish, though. you've been warned.
ps: since i don't encourage capitalistic exchanges on this blog, we could work out some barter for this. what are you offering? (body organs not acceptable in this case, either)
4 comentarii:
=)) COUGH COUGH That is an interesting (alien-)fish, David. I like bunnies, pigs, sheep and um.. many others. Can you draw a pig? :D
yes, he can. are you comissioning a piece? they might come out looking remarkably like fish, though. you've been warned.
ps: since i don't encourage capitalistic exchanges on this blog, we could work out some barter for this. what are you offering? (body organs not acceptable in this case, either)
I'm offering my appreciation. That should be enough :P (as if I were an art critique)
:( you think this is some kind of sweatshop?!? :D
Trimiteți un comentariu