10.31.2006

dutch photo album

[in holland for ladyfest rotterdam]

[vegan sxe cake by r. & a.]

[new lf ro zine package]


[around rotterdam]





[kinda visible...]

[knitted lf tag]

[around rotterdam some more]





[displayed]

[?]

[lushus]

[good food]

[zine area]

[stitch'n'bitch gig]

[cheap thrills]

[show]

[my favorite sign]

[de fatwas!]


[yet more rotterdam]









[welcome to lf]

[my other favorite sign]

[oops-a-daisies]




[the end]

4 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

I don't have the zine and the CD anymore... :(( I gave them to a veg. girl who disappeared as most of our volunteers :((

Anonim spunea...

seems like you had fun there... :) STILL, waiting fot a review:D

bujor tavaloiu spunea...

@marius: do you want the special one-off vip edition with pink ribbon? i know you do. :D otherwise, we have a couple more from this new and improved series and quite a few of the original series. ...you have your pick. price is negociable. :P

@siempre contra: hold on, it's coming!! :)

Anonim spunea...

Hmm.. I think this girl reads you blog 'cause she said today that we should meet to give me the brochure.. Neah, I don't want the vip edition since I am NOT a vip!